Friday, March 7, 2014

Thursday Weekly Racing

Through discussion with the management at S & S Speedway, a schedule has been decided for the upcoming spring series, Kozo Raceway Park will host every third week. This will ensure each main class will be raced at KRP, sub class to be determined the week before.

Schedule at Kozo Raceway Park
March 27th - KRP - NASCAR, Can-Am
Apr. 10th - KRP - Trans Am, Group 5
May 1st - KRP - 1/24 H&R Hard Bodies
May 22nd - KRP - Le Mans, Touring


Also, I have done my best to compile, in writing, our class rules. I have provided a link at the top of all of my blog pages called "Car Class Rules" This is all the classes I can recall at the moment, without the H&R listed because they are posted elsewhere.

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete